Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan Will Not Play In Europa League Final

Home Forums European Soccer UEFA Europe League Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan Will Not Play In Europa League Final

• Este debate tiene 5 respuestas, 4 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 5 años, 2 meses por Anónimo.
Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Redaccion
    Superadministrador
    Up
    Down
    ::

What do you think about this? Too cautious, or safety necessity?

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

WTF! This is a disgrace…I cannot believe that UEFA cannot make sure to find countries safe enough to play games! Its is just horrible to see that a player can get hurt just because of his nationality…stop racism!

Dani Pereti
    Participante
    Up
    Down

@ariadna, it is not that I do not agree with some stuff that you are saying, but tbh I think that blaming this UEFA is not fair. It is true that there are many places to do these finals but, it think that including less popular countries might be good for their development.

Dani Pereti
    Participante
    Up
    Down

By the Way I think that this is definitely a safety necessity. A human life is always more important than any final or football game

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

@Dani I am tired of people like you! Allow these countries to host a final like this should be a privilege, and they must make sure that security is provided to everyone under any circumstance! If they cannot guarantee this, the final should be moved somewhere else!

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

Arsenal will have to fight very hard to beat Chelsea anyways. I t is always a pity that some players have to miss this type of games but I am sure than Hazard, Ozil and the rest of the players that play this final will give us a great show!

Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.
Ir a la barra de herramientas