Why do you think that players like Rooney or Ibrahimovic go to the MLS?

Home Forums US Soccer Major Soccer League Why do you think that players like Rooney or Ibrahimovic go to the MLS?

Etiquetado: , , ,

• Este debate tiene 4 respuestas, 4 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 4 años, 11 meses por Anónimo.
Viendo 5 entradas - de la 1 a la 5 (de un total de 5)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Redaccion
    Superadministrador
    Up
    Down
    ::

MLS clubs are signing some of the most influential football stars from Europe, but the soccer community still believes that these players just go to the US for the number on their paycheck, not because of their motivation to win.

[caption id="attachment_4627" align="aligncenter" width="730"]MLS players 2019 MLS 2019 designated players (Image:MLS)[/caption]

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

They want to stretch their soccer career, for sure! -.-

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

Of course they want to stretch their careers, but that does not mean that the soccer level is bad as the forum suggest…

Dani Pereti
    Participante
    Up
    Down

@javichu and @Daniel I am wondering what would you do… It is so easy to talk from your couch gentlemen. The MLS is growing thanks to players like Rooney or Zlatan, so start supporting and stop complaining that make soccer in the US exciting!

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

@Dani just relax man, nobody is complaining about the quality of this players. I am just saying that these players are not young any more and their physical intensity is not the same than when they were in Europe. Of course they are great players and I am very happy that they are in America.

Viendo 5 entradas - de la 1 a la 5 (de un total de 5)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.
Ir a la barra de herramientas