Women Soccer Plzzzzzzz!!!

Home Forums #FreeTheSoccer Women Soccer Plzzzzzzz!!!

Etiquetado: ,

• Este debate tiene 5 respuestas, 5 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 4 años, 10 meses por Anónimo.
Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hello Free the soccer. I have been following your posts for a while and I feel like you are a bit stuck on the men’s side of the game. I am a fan of soccer, but I my true passion is women soccer. I am wondering if you could post some news about my sport once in a while…Thaks!

Redaccion
    Superadministrador
    Up
    Down

Hello @Cristina from free the soccer we want to let you know that we think you are right. Since our audience is mainly men, we though that our content should be focus on men soccer, but now you say this we realize that we should put more emphasis in Women Soccer. Thank you and we will be posting about women soccer soon.

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

I am happy to help guys. I hope you really take this more seriously from now on!

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

I think that women football is very good. The pace is not the same than Men’s football but the quality is definitely there!

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

Thanks Cristina!! We need more people asking for women soccer news in this community. It is great that they inform us about the last men soccer news but I think women soccer deserves more attention nowadays
    !

Anónimo
    Inactivo
    Up
    Down

Women Soccer is the best!!<3 <3 Let’s all get together for this World Cup 2019!

Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.
Ir a la barra de herramientas