Women Soccer Plzzzzzzz!!!

Home Foros #FreeTheSoccer Women Soccer Plzzzzzzz!!!

Etiquetado: ,

Este debate contiene 5 respuestas, tiene 5 mensajes y lo actualizó  Alison Ripanoe hace 3 meses, 3 semanas.

Viendo 6 publicaciones - del 1 al 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Cristina 47
    Participante

Hello Free the soccer. I have been following your posts for a while and I feel like you are a bit stuck on the men’s side of the game. I am a fan of soccer, but I my true passion is women soccer. I am wondering if you could post some news about my sport once in a while…Thaks!

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Redaccion
    Jefe de claves

Hello @Cristina from free the soccer we want to let you know that we think you are right. Since our audience is mainly men, we though that our content should be focus on men soccer, but now you say this we realize that we should put more emphasis in Women Soccer. Thank you and we will be posting about women soccer soon.

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Cristina 47
    Participante

I am happy to help guys. I hope you really take this more seriously from now on!

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Javichu
    Participante

I think that women football is very good. The pace is not the same than Men’s football but the quality is definitely there!

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Ariadna
    Participante

Thanks Cristina!! We need more people asking for women soccer news in this community. It is great that they inform us about the last men soccer news but I think women soccer deserves more attention nowadays
    !

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Alison Ripanoe
    Participante

Women Soccer is the best!!<3 <3 Let’s all get together for this World Cup 2019!

Viendo 6 publicaciones - del 1 al 6 (de un total de 6)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.

Ir a la barra de herramientas